A number of push notifications will be sent to people who logged on with the COVID Tracer app as a new case was announced 8th November. The alerts were sent to people that logged in at several locations of interest in Wellington and Auckland.
The new case, a contact of a quarantine worker in Auckland, visited the following locations:
- Domestic Terminal, Auckland Airport: 5.30 – 7.45pm, 5 Nov
- Avis Car Rental, Auckland Airport: 5.00 – 5.15pm, 5 Nov
- Orleans Chicken & Waffles, Auckland Airport: 5.30 – 7pm, 5 Nov
- The Gypsy Moth, Auckland Airport: 7.00 – 7.15pm, 5 Nov
- Hudsons, Auckland Airport: 7.00 – 7.15pm, 5 Nov
- Little Penang, The Terrace, Wellington: 1.15 – 3.45pm, 6 Nov.
The alert has advised users that they may have been in contact with COVID-19. Further information is available at COVID-19: Contact tracing locations of interest.