Second Hand Sunday on 16 May 2021 is a fun way to declutter and re-home unwanted household goods for free – anything from chairs, books, clothing or leftover bits and pieces from building projects – and a good chance to scour the region’s streets looking for pre-loved treasures.How to take part:
1. Sort and collect your items.
2. Register your address online before 10am on Friday 14 May to go on the participating households list.
3. Download the participant list, or pick one up from any Council office after 12pm on Friday 14 May.
4. Print the letterbox poster to show on the day.
5. Put your items on your driveway.
6. Bring in any remaining items at the end of the day.
This is a joint effort between Nelson City Council and Tasman District Council so you can pick up treasures all over the region. The event will take place rain or shine.
Visit www.nelson.govt.nz/shs for information or to sign up.